Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Brunching and Puppy Cakes

Posted by jenmeeko at 9:34 PM
My boyfriend James' mom and stepdad, Patty and Larry, have almost the same birthday, so we hosted a joint birthday party for them! It was a brunch, but no brunch is complete without lots of cake and cake balls, right? I made a puppy-themed cake for them decorated with handmade gum paste doggies to match their real-life doggies, Lucy and Wesley. (I included the inspiration photo. I think they turned out pretty cute!) The cakes were lemon (top) and carrot (bottom), and cake balls were white chocolate cake with milk chocolate coating. I have it on good authority that no cake balls went to waste thanks to James' adorable niece, Addi! She may be a cake ball addict! I added a pic of the full sweets table with some of my decor also!







0 comments on "Brunching and Puppy Cakes"

Post a Comment

 

Cakes by Jen Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez